2008年10月31日 星期五

Writing homework --- Where do I prefer to be right now--mountains, desert, beach--and why?

I prefer to be at somewhere near beach, and it would be great to be in a villa built right on a cliff beside Côte d'Azur.
I always like to be in mountains when I am day off. But right now , at this point, I wish I were at a place having sounds of sea waves that I can feel the end of the summer. Also, I can enjoy quietness, but not silence.
Why I refer to be at Côte d'Azur? I had been to Nice of France several years ago, I like the weather and the beach there. The artist Matisse and Chagall's museums are on the hill near the beach. Image you are in a glass house decorated by Chagall's beautiful and colorful paintings, and the sunshine goes down... what a nice trip I had. The big blue is not far from the museums, people can see the wave come and go...
I suppose my idea can let me enjoying both the mountain and sea. Sounds very cool, right ?

1 則留言:

Adam Tervort 提到...

Jillian,
Good job, here is my corrected version.
Adam

I prefer to be at somewhere near the beach, and it would be great to be in a villa built right on a cliff beside Côte d'Azur.
I always like to be in the mountains when I have a day off. But right now , at this point, I wish I were at a place with the sounds of sea waves so that I can feel the end of summer. Also, I can enjoy the quiet, but not silence.
Why I refer to being at Côte d'Azur? I had been to Nice in France several years ago, I like the weather and the beach there. The artists Matisse and Chagall's museums are on the hill near the beach. Image you are in a glass house decorated by Chagall's beautiful and colorful paintings, and the sunshine goes down... what a nice trip I had. The sea is not far from the museums, people can see the waves come and go...
I suppose my idea can let me enjoy both the mountain and sea. Sounds very cool, right ?

追蹤者